Here are some additional ways to put the spotlight on mental health in your workplace:
- Encourage employees to share wellness or self-care tips in newsletters or messaging channels.
- Link to mental health resources (like us here at Tampa Bay Thrives and Let’s Talk) in your company newsletter.
- Lime green is the official awareness color for mental health; consider offering your employees a mental health month themed product like this awareness pin.
- Invite a wellness professional like a clinician to do a “social media takeover” and allow them to share information about workplace wellness or mental health within your industry and take questions on your social media for a whole day.
- Donate a portion of your proceeds to us at Tampa Bay Thrives, a proud affiliate of the MHA, during May.