We understand that mental health services can be confusing, that’s why we’re here to help connect you with local resources. The journey toward feeling better starts today.
- Mental health conditions, such as depression or anxiety, are real, common and treatable. And recovery is possible. Take a mental health test.
- Visit whereshouldIcall.com to answer two simple questions to begin.
- If a loved one is contemplating suicide, the 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress. You can take action by asking these questions.
- The Let’s Talk line provides the first step in helping callers figure out what support they might need for their mental health.
- If you’re not sure how to get started or want help finding therapy options that work with your insurance and life, Dial 844-YOU-OKAY to reach Let’s Talk Tampa Bay.
The Let’s Talk line provides the first step in helping callers figure out what support they might need for their mental health. Let’s Talk is your connection to free, confidential mental health support. Speak to a counselor via phone and get access to mental health and substance use services, as well as several additional options to connect directly to help. This includes:
- short-term telehealth bridge counseling for individuals facing long wait times to get into their first appointment. This service is provided by the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay and University of South Florida’s Department of Psychiatry.
- an appointment at one of 10 local AdventHealth Express Care at Walgreens locations where a staff member will assess needs and provide referral to a telehealth counselor for additional support
- a referral to a licensed counselor at Tampa General’s Urgent Care powered by Fast Track on Water Street in Tampa to help navigate next steps
- a connection to a licensed clinical social worker at Northside Behavioral Health Center who will provide in-person help to pave the path to feeling better