This is called the Double Breath. This technique helps us to feel alive and awake! Please practice seated, relaxing the neck and shoulders. Pull the breath into the full capacity of the lungs. Inhaling through the nose with 2 breaths, the first one is quicker and second elongated. Then exhale through the mouth with the same effect. Inhale through the nose with a short, sharp inhalation followed directly by a long, strong inhale. Repeat with the exhale.
- November 2023 toolkit: how companies can support the mental health of employees’ children November 2, 2023
- November 2023 Message: addressing youth mental health October 31, 2023
- Breathness with Syd: Ice, water, then wind October 25, 2023
- October 2023 message: Highlighting World Mental Health Day in the workplace September 20, 2023
- October 2023 Toolkit: Creative ways to recognize World Mental Health Day at work September 20, 2023