Find a quiet area to sit or stand (preferable seated). Take breathes in and out of the belly, paying precise attention to the physical sensations happening. Can you feel the slightest wind on the edges of your nostrils? What is the temperature of the air? Can you watch the front of the breath as it travels in and out through the belly? To further the practice of witnessing, write down your experience, trying to include very details being as specific as possible.
- November 2023 toolkit: how companies can support the mental health of employees’ children November 2, 2023
- November 2023 Message: addressing youth mental health October 31, 2023
- Breathness with Syd: Ice, water, then wind October 25, 2023
- October 2023 message: Highlighting World Mental Health Day in the workplace September 20, 2023
- October 2023 Toolkit: Creative ways to recognize World Mental Health Day at work September 20, 2023