Let’s play with our exhales by doing the Warrior Breath. You’re welcome to incorporate your arms in this one as well. It is both energizing and calming by recirculating the lungs with air and stimulating the body. Inhale a long slow breath through the nose and exhale in two parts. Exhale halfway with a very short pause and they exhale everything else out. Pump your arms on the exhales if desired.
- November 2023 toolkit: how companies can support the mental health of employees’ children November 2, 2023
- November 2023 Message: addressing youth mental health October 31, 2023
- Breathness with Syd: Ice, water, then wind October 25, 2023
- October 2023 message: Highlighting World Mental Health Day in the workplace September 20, 2023
- October 2023 Toolkit: Creative ways to recognize World Mental Health Day at work September 20, 2023