This is a simple and accessible exercise combining breath and eye gazing to create calm and release agitation. Leave your phone and step outside or into a quiet area and pick two focal points. Inhale and exhale between the points at the pace that matches your stress levels. Then intentionally slow down the pace and breathing. Doing this quick practice can bring more focus, ability to pay attention and listen into your life…a gift to bring you back to the present moment.
- November 2023 toolkit: how companies can support the mental health of employees’ children November 2, 2023
- November 2023 Message: addressing youth mental health October 31, 2023
- Breathness with Syd: Ice, water, then wind October 25, 2023
- October 2023 message: Highlighting World Mental Health Day in the workplace September 20, 2023
- October 2023 Toolkit: Creative ways to recognize World Mental Health Day at work September 20, 2023