TBT is seeking a Content Manager
Tampa Bay Thrives is a unique coalition founded in 2019 with a mission of mobilizing the community to strengthen behavioral health outcomes for depression, anxiety, and substance use disorders with a focus on improving early intervention, access and awareness. We bring together community stakeholders to advance critical, strategic priories in Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, and Polk counties.
Tampa Bay Thrives is seeking a Content Manager to help develop and execute Tampa Bay Thrives content strategy. This includes social media, website, email, and other content such as articles, blog posts, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement online. The content manager will play an important role in our communication campaigns to engage others in sharing their mental health stories.
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically and is comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. As Tampa Bay Thrives is a start-up organization, the ability to be self-driven and constantly curious about ideas to improve or fill gaps in our existing content is a plus, particularly in recognizing the need to stretch a budget to achieve this goal within a non-profit setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing a comprehensive content strategy across multiple platforms, including the company website and social media channels.
- Creating and maintaining a streamlined content plan and calendar that support organizational goals.
- Reviewing analytics and search performance reports to assess the success of content marketing initiatives, including paid advertising.
- Creating and editing a diverse range of interesting short and-long form written and visual content for digital platforms, webinars, e-newsletters etc.
- Managing content platforms, uploading, editing, and promoting content.
- Briefing and managing third-party suppliers, freelancers, and contractors to ensure on-time delivery of assets.
- Strategically think about how to re-use content for donor engagement and other partners.
- Assisting with outreach and amplification initiatives to improve our engagement and support of key community partners.
- Ensuring content is optimized for excellent user experience, search engines and digital/social media platforms.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 years’ experience in digital marketing or content management with a portfolio of engaging visual and written content.
- Excellent organizational skills
- A strong grasp of UX and SEO best practices
- Some knowledge of web design, including HTML
- Proven track record in creating and publishing online and offline content.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Proficient in social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English or related field.
- Certification in Project Management or similar experience is beneficial.
Licenses: Valid Florida Driver’s License
The Content Manager may be required to drive across the region to attend various meetings. There may be night and weekend coverage of those events.
Tampa Bay Thrives offers a full benefit package including PTO, Health Insurance, and 401(k) match, and a hybrid working environment.
Please apply here.